Tuesday, July 17, 2007

White Bean and Roasted Garlic Soup


Umm, I finished my bowl of soup by taking a bite of toast ever time I took a spoon full of soup. I was really to lazy to make anything else after we all tasted it. The kids said that this soup tasted like skunk and turned their noses up at it. Joe finished his bowl but when cleaning the kitchen made sure that I didn't want to save the left overs.

That about sums up this experience. Honestly, the Vegan with a Vengeance cookbook is really hit and miss with me. I can't decide if it's some sort of regional/ethnic flair that I'm just not accustomed to, and dislike, or what. Every time I flipped through this cookbook at the store it never looked that great to me. But so many people reference to recipes in VWAV that I cracked and bought it. I've been pretty disappointed ever since.

So, we won't be making this soup again.

No comments: