Monday, May 21, 2007

Trader Joe's Vegan Cookies

The whole family went down to Point Loma to check out the new Trader Joe's. I had been told that it was way bigger. The store was only a bit different but did have a lot more space then the Grossmont one we normally shop at.

One of those differences was vegan cookies. They are similar in taste and packaging to Uncle Eddies vegan cookies. Trader Joe's version of the cookies are a dollar cheaper. We only bought one bag and they are the oatmeal chocolate chip. They are wonderful and have been fought over. (kids) The other two flavors were trail mix and chocolate chip.

I can't wait to try the others.

3 comments:

veganmomma said...

They do have the cookies at the la mesa one, trust me, i buy often:)The oatmeal choc chip are the best though for sure!

KleoPatra said...

The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies get my vote. They are the BEST! Cheaper than Uncle Eddie's and just as good if not better. A staple at my house!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, east coast Trader Joe's does not sell them. They have different buyers for east and west. I was spoiled when I spent a year in SoCal. I've only seen the Uncle Eddies in NYC since.