Friday, May 18, 2007

Stone Brewing Co.

Today is the husbands birthday. Happy Birthday Joe! So he got to pick the restaurant for dinner. We ended up at Stone Brewing Co. to satisfy his obsession with beer.

I forgot to take a picture of my meal and looking at it really was the best part. They had one vegan meal on the menu. It was baked tofu stir fried with tamari, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, carrots and short grain brown rice. The flavor was so strong and over powering I had to skip the rice and tofu. I picked out all the vegetables to eat and even they tasted off.

If there's a next time I'll be sticking with salad.

Oh, they also had no desserts that were vegan.

1 comment:

KleoPatra said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm... nice that they offer a vegan choice but disappointing that the end result was NOT choice by any means. What a bummer...