Saturday, May 26, 2007

BBQ Riblets

Gardenburger saves the day! I was out at a going away party this evening and I brought cookies but didn't think beyond that. There were tons of veggies, fruit and chips to eat. I had a very nice time.

Flash forward to getting home, about 30 minutes ago, and I was STARVING. I remembered that I had stashed these Riblets in the freezer for just such an occasion. I've never had these before but I thought that they were pretty good. I wouldn't want them all of the time because it's pretty much a junk food item in my mind, but they were good and would be perfect for a BBQ.

Thanks again Gardenburger.

1 comment:

KleoPatra said...

The Riblets by GardenBurger are some of my faves. Yes, kinda junky but oh-so-good. And not a bad price at Trader Joe's for 'em...