Sunday, August 12, 2007

Score!

I don't have any interesting pictures today but I scored some good finds at Windmill Farms. I finally found the elusive Key Lime Tofutti's Ice Cream Sandwiches. They are amazing. In my opinion these out rank all of the other flavors I've tried. They taste just like key lime pie. They are light and refreshing. The vanilla cookie is great.

While standing in line to leave I also came across Rice Milk Chocolate! I'd been wanting to order some to try seeing as I do like the lighter chocolates. I couldn't believe that Windmill Farms carried it. I haven't tried it yet but will report as soon as I do.

Coming up will be a post about my sisters baby shower. I was in charge of desserts! I was also in charge of the camera, which I forgot. Thankfully my mother-in-law had hers in her purse. So, I'm just waiting for the food pictures to be mailed to me.

Have a good evening!

No comments: