Friday, April 4, 2008

Why did I wait so long?

I can't believe it took me so long to try out the Tiramisu cupcakes from VCTOW. Someone should have slapped me when they noticed it's absence amongst my posts. Whats wrong with you people?

These cupcakes were so amazing. I used half Marsala wine and half Kahlua and they were just perfect. I was a total punk and waited until the kids were in bed to break them out for me and Joe. The dusting of cinnamon added the perfect note and the chocolate shreds on top finished every thing just right. I may have ate another at midnight. And the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My craving for tiramisu has just been intensified!!

Anonymous said...

Um, if you don't bring those when we're camping next month I'm gonna kick you in the head.

that is all