Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Nut Butters

The obsessive compulsive in me couldn't handle not making another batch of Nut Butter Cookies with the last untried nut butter in my fridge. Down below are peanut butter and peanut butter tahini.
The peanut butter tahini had a very slight sesame taste and a more mild peanut taste. The straight peanut batch had a much stronger peanut taste and were a bit more moist.

All told, I like the almond best. I think the cashew tahini would be my second runner up. If you have the book Raising Vegetarian Children this is a winner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look great! All the different combinations sound good, but I think I'd have to go with the cashew/tahini myself. I love experimenting with different combinations of nut and seed butters, too.

Oh, and your bread looks great as well--I am totally envious. But even more envious of those tiramisu cupcakes!!