Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Potluck

The wonderful Vegan Momma, Sara, hosted a wonderful potluck on Sunday. Hopefully this will be a monthly potluck.
We had an awesome time talking, eating, watching the kids play, eating, sitting around, and did I say eating. It wasn't until our plates were nearly licked clean that we realized no one had taken a pictures. I scrapped together this plate of food with the crumbs left in each dish. Still some awesome foods aren't represented. I'll try to list everything I can remember.

Pumpkin chocolate chip waffles
Tofu Ranchero
Lemon poppy seed muffins
Blueberry muffins
Banana French Toast
Mac and Cheeze
Roasted Red Potatoes
Hummus
Fruit
Cookies

I know I'm forgetting things. Next time I'll do better, scouts honour.

We really did have a great time. We met some new people and all of the kids seemed to have a blast. Ramsey is in love with Athena.

Thanks again Sara.

No comments: