Thursday, March 6, 2008

French Bread Pizza

I came across this recipe for French Bread Pizza in Raising Vegetarian Children. I read through this book awhile ago and it has been sitting on my shelf since. Last week I pulled it down to look through it again and really paid attention to all of the good looking recipes in the back.

This pizza recipe seemed quick and easy, the perfect thing for a busy night. I figured it would be decent but I wasn't really expecting something extraordinary. This recipe was a nice surprise. Everyone liked it and it had a lot more flavor then I expected. The kids usually shun pizza without some form of cheese on it but they ate this with no problems.

I'm going to have to try more recipe out of Raising Vegetarian Children and see if there are more winners in there.

No comments: