Vegan Momma tagged me. She actually apologized for it. I assumed everyone knew that I'm a total OCD list making junky. To me, this falls right in with that. I'm thrilled every time this crepe comes my way and I get to number something.
1. I have 7 tattoos.
2. Just kidding it would be pretty abnormal of me to give a short response. Tattoo 1. outline of a woman on my ankle 2. lowly worm (character from a children's book) on my ankle 3. butterfly on the front of my shoulder/near armpit 4. bumble bee on my chest 5. mistletoe on my hip/stomach 6. hearts on my wrist 7. full, waxing, and waning moon (maiden, mother, crone) on my back.
2. (for real) I can pop/crack my neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers in 2 joints, hip, knee, ankle, upper and lower back, and toes in 2 joints. (Aren't you proud mom?)
3. Joe and I have been married twice. We got engaged in May of 2000 and had or wedding set and ready to go in November. I cracked my front tooth in half in August. I had medical but not dental insurance. Away we went to the county clerks office. My dad died not knowing that little tidbit. My brother and sister did the same thing (not together).
4. I had a relatively simple surgery at 18 to remove a cyst from my left wrist. The complications from the anesthetic injected into my armpit left me with nerve damage in my left arm. (It's minor now) Because of the nerve damage physical therapy on my wrist was postponed and then caused the scar tissue in my left wrist to heal really tight. In the end the cyst came back, my left arm is still not right and my left wrist doesn't bend as far as it should.
5. I spent long summers at a farm camp and had memorized all the cuts of meat from any farm animal. I have since forgotten that information but still retain are rather large amount of useless information on ruminant animals. So, if anyone wants to know about the four chambers in the stomach of a cow and how it works, you know where to go.
I'll tag life among the trees, Welcome to the Suburbs, Vegan Vice, Vegan Linda, and Vegan Dad.
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.