Monday, March 31, 2008

Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffins

I've said it before but Vegan with a Vengeance is sort of hit and miss with me. These muffins were a hit though. I used half whole wheat pastry flour but those were the only changes I made. The texture of these muffins was awesome and they had a strong lemon flavor. Lately I've had a lot of blah tasting lemon goods. These were great.


My computer has been getting much slower lately and been driving me insane. Joe, the husband, is a computer wiz and said he would reinstall Windows. I also went through and wrote down all of the programs that I use, about 20, and he took off every thing that was left. He saved everything I asked him to and my computer is at least five times faster.

But, you saw that coming right, for some reason my internet bookmarks are the ones I had from like six months ago. I'm so incredibly bummed. I had a file all ready to go with the supplies for Isaac's next school semester. I had finally got off my arse and organized all of my recipes. There was a long list of stories and articles that I was reading or about to read. All of that is gone. What bugs me more is all the stuff that I can't remember bookmarking but did for some reason and will never find again. So, I'm sad. Joe feels bad and I know it's not really his fault. But, I'm sad.

2 comments:

aTxVegn said...

Computer issues are always so frustrating. At least the oven is working and turning out great muffins.

Anonymous said...

Many jewelers have personnel links jewellery on staff that is able to create a unique piece of jewelry to your specifications, links of london bracelet sale and if there are no personnel that can accomplish this task, links of london charms sale they can order it specially made for you. Not only do you have links of london womens watches the option of making this piece exactly the way you want it links of london rings sale to look, but no one will have one exactly like it. links of london necklaces sale Unique diamond jewelry does not have to be gaudy, but many people think gaudy is gorgeous.