Thanks for tagging me veganmomma.
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random or weird things
1. I love to check out ethnic and natural food grocery stores. But if I'm doing my regular grocery shopping and am at a store I don't normally go to it completely stresses me out. I get very tetchy and have to go in a certain order when shopping and to be in a store that I'm not super familiar with pushes me over the edge. I've been near tears before.
2. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and really do enjoy cutting hair. I also think it is completely disgusting to have a lose piece of hair on me. I HATE it. I'm almost gagging typing this. Long hair is much worse then short.
3. I have a major obsession with Harry Potter Fanfiction (Snape! yum). Joe, the husband, forced me to get a laptop so that I wouldn't hog the desktop. (this was 2 years ago)
4. I graduated from high school a year early. Then went to community college for a year and took only classes on nutrition, cooking, baking, etc. After that I went to cosmetology school. I still can't figure out why I did that.
5. I know the words to an incredibly large amount of songs dating 20 years and further back but I could hardly tell you any song names, artists, singers.
6. If I'm eating some sort of little snack food, cracker, chocolate chip, etc. I usually need to eat an even number and give each side of my mouth a chance to chew. (a little OCD at work there if the grocery thing didn't give that away)
7. I abhor the sound of porcelain scraping together, & the sound and feel of chalk.
I'm tagging Lorien, Elaine, that's it. I don't want to tag strangers.